Thursday 5 December 2013

What I tell my angel each Christmas

I pray your love will be sealed deep within my heart when the world closes down on me
I pray you've forgiven everything said and done…That you’re watching over me like you've always did
I pray you’re at peace wherever you are and that you know how grateful I am each second of every day for everything you've given me.

I've felt bitterness and hurt as long as I can remember but now I know as long as your soul is with me I can never stand alone
I sense your presence wherever there is joy and laughter. Whenever I’m alone in the dark I hear the whispers of an angel.

I know so many friends see me smile,  joke around about my problems ,they judge at how easy I may have it, while the truth is each bump in my path is truly doubled ,because your absence burns me from the inside …
In my darkest moments I find myself having the strength to wake up and smile to a whole new day. Because of you, I surrounded myself with friends who see beneath my smile.

From all the people I've seen and met I know there will never be another you…you’re a person who changed my life forever. I guess no one can truly explain what it feels like to live with a gap in your life what I do know is that feelings so deep can never stop; your love is endless…


That hole in my heart no one else can fill, it's a white space I promise as long as I live will always be open to  flow laughter, positivity and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment